OFFICE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
The office manager of this well established Northern suburbs design build construction/remodeling company is directly responsible to the company owner/president to assist and support the company to ensure that all administration programs, reporting and policies are effectively and professionally maintained.
- § Highly organized, motivated, able to work independently and as a team member.
- § Maintains professional demeanor; demonstrates integrity and confidentiality.
- § Mac and PC proficient – willing to learn new skills with technology.
- § Proficient with WORD, EXCEL, common applications, and internet search skills
- § Excellent phone manner – professional yet friendly and warm; able to ascertain nature of call and direct/handle accordingly.
- § Strong understanding of business accounting procedures.
- § In depth knowledge of QuickBooks, percentage of completion accounting and job costing.
- § 5 years minimum experience and college degree
- § Flexible business work schedule 34-40 hours per week
- § Public transportation near office
email resume to <firstname.lastname@example.org> NO CALLS